Thursday, March 29, 2012

Database name

First let me apologize...I am using SSRS 2000 and I haven't worked in
it in 2 years so I'm having trouble with some very elementary stuff.
I need to get the database name in a footer. Any help would be
greatly appreciated!
ReneeUse a dataset with the following: select db_name()
Then in the footer put a textbox and an expression. The expression will use
First (there is only one record so this works).
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"beener" <rmp_colo@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1188319538.901307.242230@.50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com...
> First let me apologize...I am using SSRS 2000 and I haven't worked in
> it in 2 years so I'm having trouble with some very elementary stuff.
> I need to get the database name in a footer. Any help would be
> greatly appreciated!
> Renee
>

No comments:

Post a Comment