Thursday, March 29, 2012

Database name is a corrupt file - Veritas Backupexec

I am getting this message while backing up database using
Veritas Software. I need to find what causing this problem.
Thanks,
Mukul Agochiya
magochiya@.hotmail.comThis is the exact wording of error
Operating system error 995(The I/O operation has been
aborted because of either a thre4ad exit or an application
request.)
>--Original Message--
>I am getting this message while backing up database using
>Veritas Software. I need to find what causing this
problem.
>Thanks,
>Mukul Agochiya
>magochiya@.hotmail.com
>.
>|||don't use BE to backup DBs. Backup DBs to files using SQL native tools and
use BE to backup those files to tapes.
"Mukul Agochiya" <magochiya@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:13ac01c39258$1667e1f0$a101280a@.phx.gbl...
> I am getting this message while backing up database using
> Veritas Software. I need to find what causing this problem.
> Thanks,
> Mukul Agochiya
> magochiya@.hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment