Thursday, March 29, 2012

Database MSDB in suspect state.

Anything in the SQL Server logs?
>--Original Message--
>Hi Friends,
>MSDB database for my SQL 2000 Enterprise is in SUSPECT
state. I have enough free space on disk. I don't see
anything particular in Windows event viewer.
>Please help.
>Regards,
>Jamil
>.
>
Ok...Here is the current situation. MSDB is out of SUSPECT state. In query analyzer I am asked to recover it first before I can use it. Also SQL Agent service will still not start.
Thanks
"Kevin3NF" wrote:

> Anything in the SQL Server logs?
> state. I have enough free space on disk. I don't see
> anything particular in Windows event viewer.
>
|||Still looking for what the SQL logs say about the recovery
efforts on that db. Also, do you have a good backup?
What changed before the db went suspect?
>--Original Message--
>Ok...Here is the current situation. MSDB is out of
SUSPECT state. In query analyzer I am asked to recover it
first before I can use it. Also SQL Agent service will
still not start.
>Thanks
>"Kevin3NF" wrote:
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment