Saturday, February 25, 2012

Database mail setup

SQL server 2005 standard edition
Windows NT 5.1 [2600]
I am able to configure and test database mail. But when I am trying to
configure SQL Server Agent to use database mail I see only "guest" database
user. What am i missing?
--
ontario, canadaWhere are you seeing only guest database user? It sounds
like you are looking in the wrong place.
To configure Agent to use database mail, select the
properties for Agent in Management Studio, go to Alert
System. Under mail session, select the checkbox for Enable
mail profile. Select Database Mail for the Mail System. And
then select the profile or one of the profiles you have
setup for database mail.
-Sue
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:06:04 -0700, db
<db@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>SQL server 2005 standard edition
>Windows NT 5.1 [2600]
>I am able to configure and test database mail. But when I am trying to
>configure SQL Server Agent to use database mail I see only "guest" database
>user. What am i missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment